10. Kapadia F, Levy M, Griffin-Tomas M, et al. Perceived social support and mental health states in a clinic-based sample of older HIV positive adults. Journal of HIV/AIDS & Social Services. 2016;15:417-27.
11. Gallagher LP, Truglio-Londrigan M. Community support: older adults’ perceptions. Clinical Nursing Research. 2004;13:3-23.
12. Hughston GA, Christopherson VA, Bojean MJ. Aging and family therapy: Practitioner perspectives on Golden Pond. 1st ed. US: Routledge; 2013.
13. Zanjiran S, Borjali A, Kraskian A. Effect of group Logotherapy education on quality of life and general health in women of sanatorium. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015;21:39-51. [In Persian].
14. Yusop YM, Zainudin ZN, Jaafar WMW, et al. The Effects Of Group Counselling. Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020;7:623-8.
15. Salamizadeh A, Mirzaei T, Ravari A. The Impact of Spiritual Care Education on the Self-Efficacy of the Family Caregivers of Elderly People with Alzheimer’s Disease. International Journal of Community Based Nursing & Midwifery. 2017;5:231-8.
16. Wong PTP. The human quest for meaning: theories, research, and applications. 2nd ed. US: Routledge; 2012.
17. Moosavi S, Kafi SM, Haghiri M, et al. Comparison of efficiency of cognitive therapy and logo therapy on the depression rate of aged men. International Journal of Psychology and Counselling. 2012;4:143-9.
18. Shantall T. The Life-changıng Impact of Vıktor Frankl’s Logotherapy. 1st ed. Switzerland: Springer Nature Switzerland; 2020.
19. Beck AT, Davis DD, Freeman A. Cognitive therapy of personality disorders. 3rd ed. US: Guilford Press; 2015.
20. Kaczkurkin AN, Foa EB. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders: an update on the empirical evidence. Dialogues in Clinical Neuroscience. 2015;17:337-46.
21. Sutinah S. Cognitive Therapy and Logotherapy on Depression of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Indonesian Nursing Journal of Education and Clinic. 2020;5:69-75.
22. Brink TL, Yesavage JA, Lum O, et al. Screening tests for geriatric depression. Clinical Gerontologist. 1982;1:37-43.
23. Yesavage JA, Brink TL, Rose TL, et al. Development and validation of a geriatric depression screening scale: a preliminary report. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 1983;17:37-49.
24. Yesavage JA, Sheikh JI. 9/Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS). Clinical Gerontologist. 1986;5:165-73.
25. Boey KW. The use of GDS-15 among the older adults in Beijing. Clinical Gerontologist. 2000;21:49-60.
26. Malakouti SK, Fatollahi P, Mirabzadeh A, et al. Reliability, validity and factor structure of the GDS-15 in Iranian elderly. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 2006;21:588-93.
27. Bieling PJ, McCabe RE, Antony MM. Cognitive-behavioral therapy in groups. US: Guilford Press; 2009.
28. Goldberg DP. The Detection of Psychiatric Illness by Questionnaire. A Technique for the Identification and Assessment of Non-Psychotic Psychiatric Illness. US: Oxford University Press; 1972.
29. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire. Psychological Medicine. 1979;9:139-45.
30. Goldberg DP, Gater R, Sartorius N, et al. The validity of two versions of the GHQ in the WHO study of mental illness in general health care. Psychological Medicine. 1997;27:191-7.
31. Robinson RG, Price TR. Post-stroke depressive disorders: a follow-up study of 103 patients. Stroke. 1982;13:635-41.
32. Taghavi SM. Validity and reliability of the general health questionnaire (GHQ-28) in college students of shiraz university. Journal of Psychology. 2002;5:381-98. [In Persian]
33. Fakhar F, Navayinezhad S, Foroughan M. The role of group counseling with logo-therapeutic approach on the mental health of older women. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2008;3:58-67. [In Persian]
34. Hummel J, Weisbrod C, Boesch L, et al. AIDE-Acute Illness and Depression in Elderly Patients. Cognitive Behavioral Group Psychotherapy in Geriatric Patients With Comorbid Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2017;18:341-9.
35. Freeman D, Dunn G, Startup H, et al. Effects of cognitive behaviour therapy for worry on persecutory delusions in patients with psychosis (WIT): a parallel, single-blind, randomised controlled trial with a mediation analysis. The Lancet Psychiatry. 2015;2:305-13.
36. Nicholas MK, Asghari A, Blyth FM, et al. Long-term outcomes from training in self-management of chronic pain in an elderly population: A randomized controlled trial. Pain. 2017;158:86-95.
37. Britton WB, Haynes PL, Fridel KW, Bootzin RR. Polysomnographic and subjective profiles of sleep continuity before and after mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in partially remitted depression. Psychosomatic Medicine. 2010;72:539-48.
38. Engeström Y, Pyörälä E. Using activity theory to transform medical work and learning. Medical Teacher. 2021;43-7-13.