IJCBNM accept manuscripts only through the online submission system, which can be found at (ne submission system, which can be found at (https://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/contacts)
If you have NOT been registered in the journal, please click on Register and enter author's information and click the Save. Then, check your e-mail for a message containing your password, which you need to login.
From any IJCBNM page, click on the login link in the upper right corner of your screen; then click on the “Forgot password?” link in the login box that appears. An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account with instructions for resetting your password.
Contact Customer Service. We will be happy to help you retrieve your account information.
Contact Customer Service to report technical problems. If possible, be prepared to provide the:
• URL you are accessing
• Browser and operating system you are using
• Specific error message you are seeing
IJCBNM follows the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) guidelines for authorship . All individuals who meet these criteria must be listed as authors on manuscript title pages and in the IJCBNM online submission system.
Since August 1, 2020, the payment of fee is mandatory for all types of manuscripts sent to the International Journal of Community based Nursing and Midwifery (IJCBNM). To read more about submission fee and publication fee, please refer to this page. Invited articles are exempt from the article charges.
Please note that manuscripts submitted to IJCBNM for review and possible publication, will be processed only when the aforementioned conditions are met.
The fee for Iranian Authors should be deposited in the account number 8847106400 with IBAN code IR890120000000008847106400 at Bank Mellat.
International Authors will receive an email from our journal to proceed with their payment.
• To follow the instructions for the above payments please click on this link.
• Please make sure that a copy of your payment receipt is attached to your submission as an image file (upload it on to the journal site or send it to email@example.com).
• It should be noted that all deposits are non-refundable and a paper may be rejected by the Editors without being sent for review. Furthermore, the article submission fee and acceptance fee are used to support journal related activities and cover editorial service and production of an article.
• Assignment Form: Please note that the Assignment of Copyright and Authorship Responsibilities Form has to be signed and dated by all authors. The assignment form available through the link: https://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/page_3.html
• Title Page Form: The title page should contain the following information: 1) the title of the article; 2) running title (short form of the main title presented on the top of pages); 3) all authors' names, ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID), affiliation, city, country; and 4) complete mailing address, telephone/fax numbers, and email address of the corresponding author, 5) Conflict of interests, and acknowledgments. This page is unnumbered. The title page form available through the link: https://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/page_3.html
• Conflict of Interest (COI) Form: Authors must declare all relevant interests that could be perceived as conflicting. Each author must fill the uniform disclosure form available through the below link and upload it at the time of submission: ( http://www.icmje.org/disclosure-of-interest/)
Once a paper is submitted to IJCBNM, the corresponding author can track its progress through the online submission system of the journal.
You can email any queries to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Journal’s office (+98 71 36474287). The designated corresponding author should communicate with the editorial office on behalf of all authors during the review process. Please for other contact details see Contact Us through the link: https://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/journal/contact.us